touch the hotness

I'm a loving, non-violent, spiritual person. Really, I am. It just so happens most things fall outside the level of my spiritality which means I get to shove my Gucci heel up someones ass and assualt them with whatever vehement rhetoric and four letter words come to mind. But outside of those situations that lack cogent spirituality? Oh yea, totally loving, non-violent, and spirutal.

learn more shit about Kitty you don't want to know


I'm just a nut, tryin' to bust a nut. Oh, and I'm her bitch, yea, the one up there in the most disgusting D&G sunglassess I've ever seen.

learn more shit about GNVP you don't want to know

Template by snazzy inc.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Snootchie Bootchies!


What can I say? I've been on a Clerks kick lately.

Anyway, I've decided to join the blogging community...world...thing. As some of you know I do, in fact, have another site. [See: sidebar and my lonely lonely little link] That site primarily is concerned with reviewing other blogs, and I figured it would only be fair to show the lovely blog world...thing what my own blog would look like were I to have one.

Which I do, now.

Not particularly sure what I plan to do with this little place--obviously I have another blog that isn't attached to this pseudonym that I like to fool myself into thinking is rather decent; however, there's a obviously an expectation that exists there and there are certainly sides of myself that I cannot show there in light of how "public" it is. I'm not going to lie and say I have big plans for this place, but I have ideas for this little place.


For now, I leave you with a poem I would greatly appreciate input on. Is it my own? Well, does that matter? What matters is that it is posted with the hope of your input, not the source of it.

Do you even see me when I look at you?
Do you even know who I am?
Glistening track marks are hidden away
And behind these hoops of expectation
I'm going to absolute shit behind these emotionless eyes
When you're gone it's easy to play the part
When you stand before me
Oogle and forget to adore me
When your harshness runs like daggers from your mouth
I have nowhere to run
I have nowhere to hide
I have nothing more than
You
Your critique
My failure
All peering upon me with chagrin
I'm the personification of disappointment
Reflected in eyes that cast shadows down upon me
Blame never falls far from the suicidal
You can only grab so much before it's simply plain to see
One of these things is not like the other
One of these things will never belong
I'm that thing that is nothing like others
I'm that thing that cannot ever belong
Begging for forgiveness
Trying to adapt
Trying to play along
None of it the answer, I know
Acceptance with minimal slander
That's the answer
The solution I need
Nothing is ever freely given, I know
So please
Just know
While you selfishly paramter your own existence
While you purport to have finally opened your eyes
While you allege to know and understand what is important
It's all a codification of the hurt
It's a declaration that what's important will never be me
O-well
That me has long since expired

kitty kat spoke at 11:05 PM and 4 people united to combat the evil fucking care bear stare