touch the hotness

I'm a loving, non-violent, spiritual person. Really, I am. It just so happens most things fall outside the level of my spiritality which means I get to shove my Gucci heel up someones ass and assualt them with whatever vehement rhetoric and four letter words come to mind. But outside of those situations that lack cogent spirituality? Oh yea, totally loving, non-violent, and spirutal.

learn more shit about Kitty you don't want to know


I'm just a nut, tryin' to bust a nut. Oh, and I'm her bitch, yea, the one up there in the most disgusting D&G sunglassess I've ever seen.

learn more shit about GNVP you don't want to know

Template by snazzy inc.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I thought I had mono for a whole year. Turns out I was just really bored.


It's a survey. Deal with it. I stole it from MJ. If you're reading this, I'm guessing you're more bored than I am. My most humble apologies.

Your Friends

Do your friends know you?
I would say "yes," however I would sincerely have to question their sanity for sticking around after all these years and continuing to include me in their own lives after knowing me.
Are there traits in you that are universally liked?
I'm funny, people tend to enjoy that.
How many people do you tell everything to?
My dearest friend in the world, none other than Good'n'Very Plenty from Ask and Ye Shall Recieve.
What is your ratio of female/male friends?
Looking at my cell phone there are 387 names in there. Five are women. You can figure out the rest.
Who is/are your best friend(s)?
Good'n'Very Plenty.
Who have you known the longest?
You know? His ego is going to go insane if I type his name again, so infer away people.
Who do you see most often?
Jense, Rick, Eric, and of course Jacovi. We are the ass kickers.
Who do you wish you were closer, distance-wise?
I'd say the G'N'V'P.
Who do you talk to the most?.
Anyone in the room. I don't give a shit. I talk to anyone and everyone.
Who is the most reliable when needed most?
I have five brothers. I think I'm covered when shit hits the fan.
Who is the easiest to talk to?
I'd say my car. I'm not a talker, and when I'm livid I usually drive and just babble to myself. I really am the oracle of sanity, aren't I?
Who listens and generally gives the best advice?
If I'm asking, then I'm deseperate. If I'm talking, I can't keep it in anymore. Anyone who knows me knows that.
Who do you totally trust implicitly?
My hairdresser. He's gay, he's large, he's in charge, and he does my hair fantastically.


Describe Your...
Wallet?
It's made out of string ray. Creepy, but it was a gift and I can't find anything else that will fit into my Fendi purse.
Toothbrush?
Sonicare. It makes mouth happppppyyyyyy.
Jewelry worn daily?
My former engagment ring turned constant reminder to avoid men, the Tiffany's heart necklace my brothers gave me when I turned 18, and my Movado watch.
Blanket?
Synthetic Down. Yay allergies!
Towels?
The one for the hair is dark green, the one for the body is plum.
Coffee cup?
Coffee isn't nearly strong enough. Esspresso machines are my lifeline.
Sunglasses?
Look right. Those would be the most disgustingly gaudy pair of Dolce and Gabanna glasses ever.
Shoes?
Pumas.
Favorite shirt?
Shockingly, this shirt my nephew got for me at Target for my birthday. Stylish, classy, cheap, and I don't have a heart attack when anything spills on it.
Favorite pants?
Underarmor work out pants I live in when I'm not in the office. I have seven pairs of them. If you enjoy comfort then you should seriously look into them
CD In CD player right now?
Around the Fur--Deftones.
Tattoos?
Way to complicated to describe them all, but I have nine.
Piercings?
Got four of those. We'll keep it PG though and not go into locations.
What you are wearing now?
Under armor pants, neon pink sports bra.

When was the last time you...?
Smiled?
When my cat was trying to gracefully show off and pounce from the fireplace mantle to the couch, and completely ate it. Someday it will sink in that she has no front claws. Someday.
Cried?
Last night when I got the invitation to my ex's wedding.
Shopped?
When was I in Toronto? Two weeks ago?
Danced?
Dancing on the bar=More tips. Girl has got to do what a girl has go to do.
Were sarcastic?
Like I'm ever fucking sarcastic. Please.
Had a nightmare?
Two years ago when my whole life crumbled. I'd say I still haven't officially woken up yet.
Finished a book, and what was it?
Haunted by Chuck Pahlaniuk.
Watched a movie, and what was it?
Ricky Bobby two weeks ago!
Had a drink, and what was it?
You can make the party girl go corporate, but you really can't take the party out of the girl. I'm usually drinking.
Had something to eat, and what was it?
This morning. Protien shake.
Wore a watch?
Uhm, right now.
Wore a coat/jacket?
Today at practice.

Music/Television/Books/Movies...
Favorite band ever?
Deftones
Favorite new band?
I'm ashamed to admit this but, All American Rejects.
Favorite old band?
Beatles!
Favorite type of music/most listened to?
Good music.
What type have you never listened to?
Country. I hear it and usually go into anaphylactic shock.
Favorite Book?
I read to much to have one favorite. Confederacy of Dunces by Kennedy is always going to be a favorite though.
Favorite Movie?
Boondock Saints
A movie that made you cry?
Garden State. Cried like a little bitch.
Movies that scared you as a child?
It, because clowns make me piss myself with fear.
Favorite new TV show(s)?
Nip/Tuck, Entourage, Rescue Me.
Favorite show(s) not on the air anymore?
You can't do that on Television, and Salute your Shorts


General Questions
Do you prefer sunny or rainy days?
Sun showers.
Do you consider yourself lucky?
From the frame of reference of reality, then yes. From my own perspective of fucked up reality? Not at all.
Choose one to five words to describe how you most often feel:
Estranged, withdrawn, trapped, sexually frustrated, invisible.
Is there more than one zipper on your pants?
There's a zipper on my pants?
Does your hairstyle exceed a height of three inches?
I would love a mohawk, but somehow don't think it's feasible.
Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon?
After a shower? Yea, I would fear wet hair whipping at you.
Do you own a bandana?
I must have left it with my Harley. Oops.
Are you amused by safety pins?
How the fuck can you be amused by safety pins?
Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute?
Duct tape wallets were my speciality in high school.
Do you like candles?
Can you have a uterus and not be all over the candle love?
Do you believe in love?
Of course. I think.
Do you believe in soul mates?
No, because odds are my 'soul mate' rode his big wheel into traffic during rush hour and I'm shit out of luck.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not sure.
What do you want done with your body when you die?
Wow, that's not morbid or anything. I suppose I'd like to be buried with the rest of my family in Israel. Have to get rid of those tats first though, hmmm.
What are you going to do when you get older?
Um, I'm going to get older, which in no way stipulates me becoming mature or acting my age.
What has(have) been the best day(s) of your life?
I like to think it hasn't happened yet, otherwise I may fall into this ungodly depression.
What are you most scared of?
That I won't ever make my family proud.
What do you usually think about before you go to bed?
How much I miss having someone lying next to me, and how much room my fucking cat takes up!
Did you ever lose someone you really loved?
That's life, isn't it?
Do you love/get along with your family?
Of course. I've mastered the art of charading.
What's your current living arrangement?
Me, my cat, and my awesome neighbor. Oh and the other two awesome neighbors.
How many songs do you have on your computer?
They're all on an external harddrive. God forbid everything crashes and I'm left to illegally download it all over again.
What music are you listening to currently?
My cell phone ring, which is "Movies" by Alien Ant farm. I'm too lazy to lean over and pick up though.
Look out your window and tell me what you see?
Rain.
If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
An elephant.
What is the longest you ever stayed awake?
Well over 72 hours. When snowboarding, one must reap the consequences of partying all night and being on the mountain from opening until close.
Are you disgruntled?
Only if you have testicles.
Are you a Vegetarian?
Dead cow is too delicious to forgo, sorry.
Have you ever slept in an alley or park?
Yes. My apartment building is in an ally. Funny how that works, huh?
Do you wash your hair less than once a week?
No. That's rather disgusting.
Name some thing(s) you can't stand?
Shitty drivers, ignorant fuckers, chauvenists, pretentious arrogant assholes who run a non-review review site *cough*, bugs, and people who don't like animals.
Name your favorite childhood memory(s)?
I could lie and say moving to America seeing as I do really love this country, but I'm going to say being feared by the bulk of my peers in school. That rocked.
What's your sign?
"Are you an asshole? Do you play the 'nice guy' card and then make a woman's life a living hell that makes her doubt her self worth, and expectations? If you answered 'yes' to these questions, please! Take me out for dinner!"
What part of the country do you live in?
The part I'm not proud to admit to living in.
Have you ever gone a week without a shower?
I can't even go six hours without a shower.

kitty kat spoke at 3:52 PM and 6 people united to combat the evil fucking care bear stare