touch the hotness

I'm a loving, non-violent, spiritual person. Really, I am. It just so happens most things fall outside the level of my spiritality which means I get to shove my Gucci heel up someones ass and assualt them with whatever vehement rhetoric and four letter words come to mind. But outside of those situations that lack cogent spirituality? Oh yea, totally loving, non-violent, and spirutal.

learn more shit about Kitty you don't want to know


I'm just a nut, tryin' to bust a nut. Oh, and I'm her bitch, yea, the one up there in the most disgusting D&G sunglassess I've ever seen.

learn more shit about GNVP you don't want to know

Template by snazzy inc.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Dick is Bigger Than Your's


That survery is obnoxious to look at it. It's so long!

So, I think it's time to share an awesome tid bit of information:

Right whales have the largest testicles in the world, with each testicle coming in at a little over a half a ton. Their testicles pack such a punch that when they shoot their load into the misses, they don't just blow. Oh no! They blow so hard that the previous manjuice injection is literally shot out of the woman, while the immediate load fills the entire vaginal and uterine cavity.

There you go men. Something else to compare your balls to: Right Whales.

Oh, and I suppose I can come up with a better picture of myself other than me bending over, holding my non existent tits, and wearing the most disgustingly guady sunglasses man has ever created (thanks to my third oldest brother for those). I just like that pic. It makes me look kind of hot Okay, fine Photoshop makes me look almost hot.

If enough people are mildly somewhat interested, I'll think about it.

kitty kat spoke at 7:57 PM and 9 people united to combat the evil fucking care bear stare