touch the hotness

I'm a loving, non-violent, spiritual person. Really, I am. It just so happens most things fall outside the level of my spiritality which means I get to shove my Gucci heel up someones ass and assualt them with whatever vehement rhetoric and four letter words come to mind. But outside of those situations that lack cogent spirituality? Oh yea, totally loving, non-violent, and spirutal.

learn more shit about Kitty you don't want to know


I'm just a nut, tryin' to bust a nut. Oh, and I'm her bitch, yea, the one up there in the most disgusting D&G sunglassess I've ever seen.

learn more shit about GNVP you don't want to know

Template by snazzy inc.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Holy Fuckballs


Steve Irwin is dead.

Crickey!

I mean seriously. That's some heavy lone ranger type shit.

I need a moment. Excuse me.

kitty kat spoke at 8:25 PM and 8 people united to combat the evil fucking care bear stare