touch the hotness

I'm a loving, non-violent, spiritual person. Really, I am. It just so happens most things fall outside the level of my spiritality which means I get to shove my Gucci heel up someones ass and assualt them with whatever vehement rhetoric and four letter words come to mind. But outside of those situations that lack cogent spirituality? Oh yea, totally loving, non-violent, and spirutal.

learn more shit about Kitty you don't want to know


I'm just a nut, tryin' to bust a nut. Oh, and I'm her bitch, yea, the one up there in the most disgusting D&G sunglassess I've ever seen.

learn more shit about GNVP you don't want to know

Template by snazzy inc.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

COMING ATTRACTIONS!


Well, there are none, but I have been neglecting the fuck out of this place given my boss being more of a procrastinator than I am, and this whole new years shin dig. It's hard to balance working with the dronery of prayer. It's almost like picking out the lesser of two evils, except both of them "benefit" you in some way [which I could debate, but it's pretty much accepted prinicple that work and G-d are great for the soul].

I will post something later this weekend though. For now I leave you with this:

Me: Up at 5am, 6 mile run in 50 minutes, did work from 6:30-8:00am, showered and was ready to go out the door and get her prayer on at 8:30. That inclues putting on make-up, doing my hair, and having to make a slutty-ish dress look almost proper. [G-d bless the camisole and cardigan]

Brother 1: Up at 7:30am, went directly to shower. It is now 8:40, still not ready.

Brother 2: Woke up at 8:00, went directly to guest shower. Still not ready.

What's this about women taking forever to get ready?

kitty kat spoke at 8:42 AM and 3 people united to combat the evil fucking care bear stare