touch the hotness

I'm a loving, non-violent, spiritual person. Really, I am. It just so happens most things fall outside the level of my spiritality which means I get to shove my Gucci heel up someones ass and assualt them with whatever vehement rhetoric and four letter words come to mind. But outside of those situations that lack cogent spirituality? Oh yea, totally loving, non-violent, and spirutal.

learn more shit about Kitty you don't want to know


I'm just a nut, tryin' to bust a nut. Oh, and I'm her bitch, yea, the one up there in the most disgusting D&G sunglassess I've ever seen.

learn more shit about GNVP you don't want to know

Template by snazzy inc.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Friendships are Painful


I think GNVP's story pretty much illustrates that too a tee, afterall, not only did he get worked like a part time job, but he got worked like a part time job by A GIRL!

Right, so back to my point, which has nothing to do with GNVP getting his ass beat by A GIRL, friendships can be rather painful. I'm not talking in the sense that they make you feel pain in an emotional way, but in a physical way.

"But Kitty!" I hear you say, "violence is never the answer, especially amongst friends." And, in response I say "No fucking shit; however, when one is addicted to the magical art of getting objects permanently placed into their skin, friendship turns into much more than a field of flowers. It turns into a force to be reckoned with and bad, bad, bad decisions."

The first tattoo I ever got was the result of not my own volition, but accompanying a friend to get his, and from that moment [at the tender age of 18] on a trend and tradition hath commenced. I cannot walk into a tattoo shop without getting something. It's horrible. I exceeded the white trash tattoo limit before I even hit 21.

When Noah picked me up from the airport and told me that he was planning on getting another tat, he knew exactly what he was doing, the asshole! Nothing says gay like:
His and hers

star tattoos.

And now I go back to figuring out why the fucking javascript that makes pretty little champagne bubbles appear on the page isn't working.

kitty kat spoke at 5:54 PM and 15 people united to combat the evil fucking care bear stare