touch the hotness

I'm a loving, non-violent, spiritual person. Really, I am. It just so happens most things fall outside the level of my spiritality which means I get to shove my Gucci heel up someones ass and assualt them with whatever vehement rhetoric and four letter words come to mind. But outside of those situations that lack cogent spirituality? Oh yea, totally loving, non-violent, and spirutal.

learn more shit about Kitty you don't want to know


I'm just a nut, tryin' to bust a nut. Oh, and I'm her bitch, yea, the one up there in the most disgusting D&G sunglassess I've ever seen.

learn more shit about GNVP you don't want to know

Template by snazzy inc.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

ooooooo. ahhhhhhh. INTERMISSION!


Being where I'm from and the uber geek I am, I decided to spend way more time watching a surfing competition than I probably should have. I have no idea when the competition was filmed, seeing as I was at the gym, but it was in Huntington Beach, California. All I have to say is: Holy fucking tiny waves.

I find it interesting that my declaration of "pussies" on all California surfers falls right on the cusp of, oh yes! you probably didn't guess it, my vacation. Although, is going home vacation? I never understood that one. If you're going home, it's not really going someplace awesome and relaxing. It's more the opposite of that, no?

Regardless. I need some sun, I miss my surfboard, and what better way to use up all of my vacation days that magically disappear come 2007 than to fly 20 or so hours total, to be home-sweet-mother-fucking-home for four days.


I'd like to announce the official arrival of none other than my best buddinski Good'n'Very'Plenty to blog land. Be nice to him. It was a long litigation, but I somehow convinced 12 people that he should be released from his short bus.

So while I'm here enjoy his overt retardation.

Aloha 'a hui hou aku! I'm off to see my makuahine, my makua, and the rest of my hau'oli 'ohana! Yee Haw!

kitty kat spoke at 7:40 PM and 2 people united to combat the evil fucking care bear stare